Senior Systems Engineer
If you have 5+ years of experience building/supporting Windows/networking environments, along with a passion for solving a variety of technical challenges and exceeding customer expectations, this position may be a great fit for you. At AtNetPlus, a Senior Systems Engineer must be adaptable and able to assist other technicians whenever needed and work closely together with coworkers to provide customers with superior service. You must also enjoy working directly with clients that have varying degrees of technical ability and your technical peers. Patience and the ability to simplify complex issues for customers are essential traits to succeed in this position. In this role, you would be responsible for project-related and ticket-related duties.
Your experience must include a strong understanding of Windows, virtualization and networking. Windows Server 2012 / 2016, MS Small Business Server, Exchange 2013 / 2016 and Active Directory, along with a solid understanding of networking infrastructure (routers, switches, firewalls, wireless, etc.) are essential. A proven ability in designing, installing and supporting small and medium-sized Microsoft Windows (physical and virtual) environments is necessary to succeed in this position. Solid Hyper-V and/or VMware experience is necessary. Strong procedural and documentation skills are also essential.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to think creatively and document standard tasks
- Demonstrated experience at quickly adapting to change
- Windows Server 2012/2016, Active Directory and group policy troubleshooting
- Hyper-V or VMware
- Experience with storage environments, including DAS, NAS and SAN
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure (WAN, VPN, routers, switches, firewalls)
- At least one of the following technical certifications are required: MCSA, MCSE, MCITP, CCNA, CCNP, ECS, VCP or other applicable IT certifications
- Must have a valid driver's license, insurance and ready access to a personal vehicle.
We offer competitive wages, a full complement of insurance coverages, 401(k) pension plan with as much as a 4% match, paid time off, training, and IT certification assistance. The work environment is relaxed, yet professional, and there is opportunity for growth.
Please visit our website for a complete listing of employment opportunities at AtNetPlus (www.atnetplus.com).
Location: Stow, OH AtNetPlus is an EOE