Do you love people?
Since 1991, Brandon Heating & Air Conditioning has been providing the residents of Stow and surrounding communities with smart solutions and reliable service when it comes to their HVAC systems.
Brandon Heating & Air Conditioning is rapidly growing residential/light commercial service company that is widely recognized for high standards of quality, service and satisfaction.
Our success is reflective of the team we employ. We encourage our team to be the best that our industry and community has to offer. This is achieved through providing our staff with the tools, training, and mentoring that they need to be successful. We believe that creating an environment of teamwork that accountability must be at the forefront of our plan.
In this position, the responsible person will communicate with the customer to determine service needs. This person will schedule and notify technician of assignments and enter necessary data into computer database. Performs related work as required.
Full-time position. Hourly rate. M-F 7:30a-4:30p
- Primary responsibility is customer service.
- Communicates with customers to determine their needs.
- Schedules and notifies service technicians of work order assignments using GPS tracking and dispatching software.
- Receives check-in call from the service technicians and informs workers of next job to respond to.
- Supports service technicians.
- Maintains customer repair records using computer database to give detailed history of the work performed at their sites.
- Maintain dispatching board to ensure maximum efficient capacity of technicians.
- Manage on-call schedule and notify technicians of their assigned weeks.
- Know and understand Electronic Service Control software system.
- Active in all facets of dispatch.
- Various reporting responsibilities as needed.
- A professional and courteous telephone manner.
- Ability to handle a multiple-lined phone system and dispatch to multiple field technicians.
- Patience and endurance to sit/stand behind a desk all day.
- Able to identify and handle the urgency of each task, and work in a high-stress position.
- Is detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Basic computer skills to include the following:
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Strong interpersonal skills such as, communication, problem solving, and organizational.
- Perform a variety of tasks; works under general supervision of the operations manager and service manager.
- General office duties may include filing, sorting, answering phones in a CSR role, greeting customers, etc.
- Follow up and follow through with technicians and customers to help maintain good customer relationships.
- Requires a high school diploma...additional education a plus.
- Previous dispatching/customer service experience a plus
- Experience and utilizing judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Additional skills that will be considered:
- Previous HVAC and/or Plumbing knowledge or experience helpful.
- Familiar with standard concepts of HVAC and/or Plumbing helpful.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- We provide paid training and continuous education.
- Frequent training and coaching support.
- Winning team atmosphere
- Paid Holidays
Serious inquiries only, please. We are looking for a highly motivated individual looking for a long-term position with a family-like atmosphere and rapidly growing company.
Thank you for reviewing our opportunity, for immediate consideration please APPLY TODAY.