Nothing Bundt Cakes Stow, opening soon! Looking for fun and energetic people to join our team!
The baker bakes all sizes and flavors of cakes offered by NBC and according to the NBC standards, recipes and timelines. The baker is responsible for maintaining the required par levels and will bake accordingly. The baker must keep the baking station clean, sanitized and running efficiently, track inventory and order groceries and baking materials.
• Able to lift up to 80 lbs.
• Possess a strong sense of teamwork.
• Takes initiative.
• Fits the brand culture.
• Has the ability to work under pressure.
• Has physical stamina.
• Enjoys doing repetitious work.
• Has a strong sense of pride in his work.
• Has good organizational skills and can foresee problems.
• Understands the importance of maintaining a clean work area.
• Can multitask without losing site of the details.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Abide by all NBC policies and procedures.
• Uphold the NBC image and brand.
• Assist other departments as needed and directed.
• Put cakes in cooler and rotate stock per the NBC standards.
• Maintain refrigeration logs.
• Alert management to issues and maintenance needs for equipment.
• Bake the full line of cakes by diligently following the NBC recipes.
• Remove cakes from pans and properly package them.
• Fold boxes and label containers.
• Track inventory of baked goods.
• Order and receive groceries.
• Complete a daily production sheet and share it with management.
• Keep baking area, tables, equipment and tools clean and sanitized according to local codes.
• Maintain and supervise the execution of all health code regulations.