Nothing Bundt Cakes Stow, opening soon! Looking for fun and energetic people to join our team!
The froster is responsible for making the NBC signature frosting and applying it to the full range of products for walk-in, pre-ordered and marketing orders. This person must keep the display case fully stocked, maintain an ample supply of samples and maintain appropriate par levels of additional cakes. The froster is responsible for keeping the frosting station clean, sanitized and running efficiently.
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Possess a strong sense of teamwork.
• Takes initiative.
• Fits the brand culture.
• Has the ability to work under pressure.
• Can follow instructions.
• Has physical stamina.
• Has a strong sense of pride in his work.
• Can work at a fast pace.
• Has good organizational skills.
• Understands the importance of maintaining a clean work area.
• Abide by all NBC policies and procedures.
• Uphold the NBC image and brand.
• Assist other departments as needed and directed.
• Frost all cakes for same-day and next-day orders.
• Keep retail cases stocked with Bundtlets, 8-inch and 10- inch cakes and back-up sample trays.
• Maintain par levels in cooler or case cakes, assorted Bundtini packs and sample trays.
• Make frosting when stock level is below par.
• Fold boxes.
• Keep frosting area, tables, microwave and tool bins clean and sanitized according to local codes.
• Track frosting material inventory.